Logo Service: Business Logo: Peaktend Logo

Logo Service: Business Logo: Minimalist: Peaktend Logo





Logo Service: Vector: Business Logo: Minimalist: Peaktend Logo

Buyer Instructions : I need logo for my new marketing agency working in the hospitality industry. It is called PEAKTEND so i am sending you my ideas bellow. You can use PEAKTEND text or with domain PEAKTEND.COM or include HOSPITALITY MARKETING. Because our goal is mainly gaining clients for restaurants and hotels, i am sending you picture that shows growth of people. We need something straight and simple. Thank you.

p.s. We like this dark blue on white background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Isma Agung
Hi all, I have over 4 years of experience in designing logos, icons, and other graphics. Apart from graphic designing, I am very much experienced in SEO, Website development and IM :). So contact me, if I can help you out.