Logo Service: Business Logo: Fabella

Logo Service: Business Logo: Fabella

Logo Service: Business Logo: Minimalist: Fabella

Buyer Instructions:
 
The logo name is 'Fabella'.
I love that all your logos are very simple. I don't want anything too complex.
It is a social media.
It is for authors, illustrators and readers so logo can include things like a story/book, a pen (be as creative as you want but I must add emphasis on the simplicity requirement).
I want it to be a logo with the text 'fabella'.
I have not confirmed the colour scheme yet, so I am open to your suggestions (I was thinking a nice blue or green - but again, I trust your expertise to choose a nice colour).
IT IS TARGETED AT A YOUNG AUDIENCE (CHILDREN and young adults INCLUDED).

I am looking forward to seeing your art. I am a huge fan of your previous work - you are extremely talented.

Thank you for agreeing to help me :)

2 comments:

author
Isma Agung
Hi all, I have over 4 years of experience in designing logos, icons, and other graphics. Apart from graphic designing, I am very much experienced in SEO, Website development and IM :). So contact me, if I can help you out.