Logo Service: Education Logo: Classform

Logo Service: Education Logo: Minimalist: Classform

Logo Service: Education Logo: Minimalist: Classform

Buyer Instructions:

Logo name: Classform

Logo Description: Our company is an education technology company that helps school adopt cool technology for their classroom.

Slogan (if you have one) ?

Images / ideas which you have in mind ? I leave this up to you. Something simple and school or technology related?

Color preference for your design ? Up to you.

Text Type? Handwritten/Print

I have attached our current logo, but would like your design to be completely different and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Isma Agung
Hi all, I have over 4 years of experience in designing logos, icons, and other graphics. Apart from graphic designing, I am very much experienced in SEO, Website development and IM :). So contact me, if I can help you out.