Logo Service: Shopping: Business Logo: Shopezaa

Logo Service: Shopping: Business Logo: Shopezaa

Logo Service: Shopping: Business Logo: Minimalis: Shopezaa

Buyer Instructions:

Logo Name: Shopezaa
Logo Description / Images / ideas: I liked all your sample logos. Will depend on your suggestions, as I do not have anything in my mind right now.
Slogan: None
Color preference for your design: should go easily on darker or lighter background
Text Type: Print

My site were the logo would be used, however the theme of the website would change in future:

No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Isma Agung
Hi all, I have over 4 years of experience in designing logos, icons, and other graphics. Apart from graphic designing, I am very much experienced in SEO, Website development and IM :). So contact me, if I can help you out.