Logo Service: Business Logo: Myles & Wesley Financial Consulting Group

 Logo Service: Business Logo: Myles & Wesley Financial Consulting Group

Logo Service: Business Logo: Myles & Wesley Financial Consulting Group

Buyer Instructions:

Logo name: Myles & Wesley Financial Consulting Group
Logo Description: Financial consulting services
Slogan (if you have one) - Our best for your success.
Images / ideas which you have in mind - unfortunately I do not have any ideas but I will rely on you as the expert. I want the logo to be classy and attract an upscale client
Color preference for your design - Navy Blue, White or Ivory, and Grey
Text Type? Handwritten/Print - Print



No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Isma Agung
Hi all, I have over 4 years of experience in designing logos, icons, and other graphics. Apart from graphic designing, I am very much experienced in SEO, Website development and IM :). So contact me, if I can help you out.