Logo Service: Business Logo: ContSync


Logo Service: Business Logo: Minimalist Logo: ContSync

Seller Instructions:

Logo name: ContSync
Logo Description: Hi, I'm building a WordPress plugin that will work like it will transfer contacts from one platform to another platform. For example if a person details is added to one website it will automatically transferred to other platform and vice versa. You may add a 'sync' sign in the logo like two arrow round facing each other. Please add 'ContSync' word in the logo so that it brands our product. Please use your creativity to create a nice logo and show it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Isma Agung
Hi all, I have over 4 years of experience in designing logos, icons, and other graphics. Apart from graphic designing, I am very much experienced in SEO, Website development and IM :). So contact me, if I can help you out.