Logo Service: Business Logo: Red Stag Interactive

Logo Service: Business Logo: Red Stag Interactive
Logo Service: Business Logo: Minimalist: Red Stag Interactive

Seller Instructions:

Company Name: Red Stag Interactive

I'm hopeful that the logo will be able to be used in both black/while and then any color options. With it being "Red" Stag Interactive I think if there is color it would be red but I am open to anything. I really like fonts that are easy to read. I picked you based on the logo's in your profile, I like your style so I would rather you just went with instinct and then maybe we can work from there if need be. I think I just need to see something to know what I want... I hope that makes sense.

The logo's I like on your profile I like the treatment of the fonts: MoonSpace, Green Fin, Clockwork but honestly I just really like you style in general. Like I said I picked you based on your examples so I leave it to your expertise.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Isma Agung
Hi all, I have over 4 years of experience in designing logos, icons, and other graphics. Apart from graphic designing, I am very much experienced in SEO, Website development and IM :). So contact me, if I can help you out.