Logo Service: Health Care Logo: ESTD Diagnostics LLC

Logo Service: Health Care Logo: ESTD Diagnostics LLC

Logo Service: Health Care Logo: ESTD Diagnostics LLC

Logo Service: Health Care Logo: Minimalist: ESTD Diagnostics LLC

Company name: East Texas Swallowing Diagnostics, LLC

I am looking for a logo related to my business. For my business I will be putting a small camera through someone’s nose to their throat to watch them swallow.

I am interested in seeing options with plain or script text. I do not want red, white, and blue together or blue/green together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Isma Agung
Hi all, I have over 4 years of experience in designing logos, icons, and other graphics. Apart from graphic designing, I am very much experienced in SEO, Website development and IM :). So contact me, if I can help you out.