Logo Service: Business Logo: Barnes Company

Logo Service: Business Logo: Polygon: Barnes Company

Logo Service: Business Logo: Polygon: Barnes Company

Buyer Instructions :

A friend of mine asked me to make a logo and things have been a little too difficult for me haha. So here I am contacting you! :D

- "Barnes.Company" is the title of the company.
- The design needs to convey "entrepreneur" and "Creativity" and possibly "Business".
- No slogan.
- In terms of color, anything that's says creativity.
- Print

I've attached some reference I think is cool and would possibly help get gears rolling! Can't wait to see what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Isma Agung
Hi all, I have over 4 years of experience in designing logos, icons, and other graphics. Apart from graphic designing, I am very much experienced in SEO, Website development and IM :). So contact me, if I can help you out.